A leading private investment firm seeks a dynamic leader to deliver step change improvement in EBITDA, and Millions in value creation.
The portfolio company is a middle market, lawn maintenance and landscaping services company based in Florida. The portfolio company is well positioned for increased profitability and is poised to grow tremendously both organically and through acquisition.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting and reporting as a member of the senior leadership team responsible for driving business strategy and profit growth. The CFO will bring insightful analysis, process, reporting, metrics, and disciplined control to drive continuous margin improvement.
The CFO will be responsible not just delivering Financial Controls and activities but also act directly to run the business. Delivering operational results, profits, and a high quality organization.
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Deliver Margin Growth – direct P&L accountability
• Netsuite ERP/Financial software as a difference maker driving KPI and accountability
• Provide forward-looking insight and lead strategic thinking. Assist in formulating and delivering the company’s future direction and tactical initiatives
• Provide key leadership in corporate and operational financial functions including financial and operational control, business integration, planning, forecasting and analysis, cash flow, treasury, audit, taxes, and corporate development.
• Work in a hands-on fashion to lead accounting and financial reporting.
• Implement best practices in organizational design, process, and technology adoption. Direct and monitor implementation of strategic business plans
• Provide advice on strategies to increase revenue and reduce costs
• Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
• Lead the Capital Planning and Review Process
• Financial Statements and GAAP compliance