This is a new position created to service clients in the Bay Area. The first year or two of the job will be done remotely until an office is built in San Rafael. The Business Planning Manager supports the West Region organization by providing quantitative analysis based on region, manager & customer sales performance. This position will be in charge of Sales Operations Analyst by gathering and interpreting data. You will report to the Area Vice President and assist in the development of best practices and policies in the area. This position interacts with all levels within the sales organization as well as EVP finance and controller.
- Create historical and forward looking sales reports, through various data sources such as SAP Business Warehouse and Salesforce.com to identify and report business trends.
- Continually look at new ways and technologies to analyze data and provide insights into the business.
- Ensure region’s company standards as defined, in efforts to provide accurate forecasting of future sales.
- Support the regional business efficiency by acting as a local liaison for operational areas managed by corporate
- Measure customer performance vs. marketing/incentive programs
- Development of the annual financial plan including revenue quotas by channel, product, and market.
- Preparation of analysis and reports of performance vs the annual plan.
- Creation of and monitoring performance of Volume Incentive Rebates and other customer incentive plans
- Creation, execution and distribution of ad-hoc financial analysis, both self-created and those done by his/her team
For immediate consideration, reach out to Bryan Taylor at 707-578-3355 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Microsoft Excel
- Financial Projections
- Infrastructure Projects
- Develop Project Plan
- Detailed Project Plan
- Define Project
- Cross Functional Project Management
Annual Financial Plan
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.