This software engineering program's mission is to inspire, recruit, develop, upskill, empower talent from all walks of life. They have a presence in Redmond, Washington and is focused on training new software developers through a unique integrated learning experience with 5 months classroom training facilitated with a local coding academy, and a up to 12 month on-the-job apprenticeship with engineering organizations for real-time engineering projects for hands-on engineering process from design, build to customer support.
This program and broader apprenticeship team partners closely with stakeholders across the business, HR, operations, and finance. A mix of both strategic project design, management and operational excellence, ideally with experience working across large and complex organizations at a global scale. Key skills include the ability to lead and manage projects end-to-end, provide world-class service and support to apprentices and stakeholders, evangelize process change, and leverage data & feedback to help us improve results and broaden our growth mindset. This team is passionate, innovative, and fun team with high expectations to deliver a world class experience. We are looking for a new team member who can join the fun, excitement and bring out of the box ideas to life! Our new team member will be willing to push the status quo and bring their own unique experiences to push out team to be better and support our apprentices.
The Business Program Manager is responsible for the following areas of the program, including, but not limited to:
* Become an expert in all-things involving the program.
* Process improvement and carrying out the process
* This role is operationally focused, enabling and supporting another BPM to focus on: The overall experience for apprentices and key stakeholders, curriculum development and engagement, evangelism and education, strategy, coaching and growth for the apprentices to become and FTE, and succeed beyond in their career
* Manage large scale projects end-to-end with clarity in expectations, deliverables, success metrics, timeline, and stakeholder accountabilities.
* Conduct benchmark analysis of best practices internally and externally in a regular basis, gather and analyze organizational metrics to identify opportunities for development and expansion.
* Work with team to scale the program and proactively improve overall processes and efficiencies
* Passion for data and reporting to tell a story
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.