Who are we?
TEKsystems' unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into the IT labor market enable us to help clients achieve their business goals-while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems® is seeking team members who believe in striving for excellence through serving others, building strong business relationships, giving and receiving open and honest feedback, and driving for results with the highest integrity.
Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to influence change and navigate complex business challenges? Are you looking to join a team who will invest not only in your professional growth, but also help you achieve your personal goals? Do you want to be on the front line of strategic decision making for a multi-billion dollar growing organization?
Our Business Operations Manager is a highly visible and stimulating role, rich in analytics and contract negotiation, playing a crucial role in driving strategic business results. As part of this team, you'll play an integral role in high level client negotiations and provide guidance to our sales force and recruiters on impactful business issues. You will not be confined to only working on one specific area of business, but will be engaged in multiple facets, collaborating with TEKsystems teams throughout the world. This would include teaming up with key functions of the business such as our Back Office Operations, Operational Risk and Compliance, Nationwide Sales teams, and many others. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of the Company's performance while also improving processes to drive efficiencies and accuracy. You will be surrounded by a team who are enthusiastic about analyzing challenges, providing a financially strategic approach to businesses initiatives, managing profitability AND caring about one another's personal and professional achievements.
As a promote from within organization, growth is not granted based solely on tenure. Your eagerness to learn and ability to make a positive impact on the business as well as others on the team, will be the primary influencers on your advancement into the Regional Controller and Director of Financial Operations roles.
- Review and negotiate client agreements, ensuring contractual compliance of negotiated agreements
- Main point of escalation for sales teams in your respective region or vertical. Be knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to help achieve company goals
- Use analytic reporting tools to drive strategy through conversations with field leadership. Utilize financial reporting metrics to improve financial operations and profitability
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within offices and the region - make proposals to create value, develop and use financial models for pricing and profit analysis
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Support in researching laws to ensure compliance with all federal regulations (i.e. per diem, SCA/Davis Bacon wages, etc.)
- You have a BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management, Economics or related field along with 3-5+ years' experience AND/OR equivalent competencies in finance, accounting, or business operations
- Your strong leadership potential is combined with effective communication, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- When working on a team, you thrive in an environment that is competitive, fair, open, honest and humble
- The opportunity to develop and impact your peers and partners is something you are passionate about
- You are open to periodic travel