Business Development Manager needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Yoh located in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service
- Excellent Communication Skills
What You'll Be Doing:
- Research and develop new accounts through understanding of the current needs of the client and market including future projects and growth projections, and utilizing other strategic selling techniques. Achieves and exceeds all key performance indicators.
- Builds new relationship and improves upon existing relationships with clients to succeed with developing the scope of existing business and identifies growth opportunties within current clients by thoroughly understanding the needs of the business through active communication with the client.
- Collaborates with recruiters to fulfill client requisitions. Serves as the point of contact for recruiters in regards to client requisitions and informs them of the clients needs.
- Identify targets and budgets for the client that will sustain financial growth of the accounts.
- Documentation such as recording all sales activity in CRM
What's In It For You? Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, an aggressive commission plan, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- 5+ of sustained growth and success as an account manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- A strong understanding of the local/regional business environment
- Excellent customer service and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Excellent strategic sales, client relationship management capabilities, and strong sales acumen
- Strong relationship building skills particularly with key decision makers and C-level executives
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Sharepoint
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks: * Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking.* Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.* Ability to read complex documents in the English language.* Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.* Ability to write complex documents in the English language.* Capacity to express thoughts orally.
Yoh is all in and ready to go. We deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent and outsourcing providers in the US. So are you ready? At Yoh, we're excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where we're headed - together. And we'd love for you to join us. Find out more at www.yoh.com.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Diversity, and Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity: Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].