SNI Technology is hiring.
SNI Technology® offers technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire, and a full-time basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
SNI Companies, a GEE Group Company (NYSE: JOB), specializes in the placement of administrative, finance, accounting, banking, technology, and legal professions on a temporary and full-time basis. We deliver staffing solutions across a wide range of disciplines and industries and our divisions include Accounting Now, Staffing Now, SNI Banking, SNI Certes, SNI Energy, SNI Financial, SNI Legal, and SNI Technology. SNI has a commitment to professionalism that is unparalleled. SNI Companies ranked #21 on Forbes List of 100 of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms for 2017 and divisions of SNI Companies continually win Inaveros' Best of Staffing for Client and Talent Satisfaction. Our steadfast focus of matching the most qualified candidate with their ideal job is what distinguishes us from our competitors.
- Develop and grow a personal book of business and overall client base by marketing our services
- Conduct telephone and in-person meeting with key managers and senior-level executives.
- Build presence in the local marketplace through participation in networking organizations and events.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- 2+ years of overall IT Staffing Industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Technology infrastructure and Application Development.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.