Equity Staffing Group has a singular purpose “to be our customer’s first choice, this time and every time.” We are a Native American owned and operated staffing and consulting firm that has a national footprint which supports middle market companies and some of the finest Fortune 500 companies in the United States.
Our history of growth and success is a testament to the passion and quality of our people and, specifically, the quality of the services that we deliver to our customers, clients, and consultants.
Because our people are our greatest assets, we want to help them realize their full potential. With empowerment and ownership comes opportunity. People who are highly motivated, self-managed and relish the challenge of leadership while working within a team often find that Equity Staffing Group is a perfect fit.
We are adding to our team and are actively interviewing and looking for business development candidates. This is a great opportunity for anyone with the right work ethic, attitude, and drive who wants a career at an organization that has a proven track record to accommodate accelerated career advancement AND a best in class comp plan.
Day in the Life:
● Obtain work orders for contract, contract to hire and permanent placement of consultants and independent contractors using established sales methods.
● Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and ensuring profitability expectations are met.
● Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
● Ensure that client knowledge is transferred to appropriate teams/clients.
● Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
● Constant pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business. Continuing prospecting in order to become a highly successful business person.
● Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.