Responsible for developing RF antenna system business solutions for new and existing customers. The main goal is to new and existing develop relationships to partner with our customers. They will manage client accounts and develop new customers to provide engineered solutions. This includes new sales strategies, and business plans. The position requires approximately 50% travel.
Works closely with all departments, management, and outside service providers.
- Contact potential clients to establish relationship and arrange meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Provide technical solutions with customers to create new opportunities
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in-line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, industry events, and presentations
- Customer Orientation: Stays close to customers and consumers. View the organization through the eyes of the customer and go out of their way to anticipate and meet customer needs. Continually seeks information and understanding regarding market trends.
- Quality Excellence - Models standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. Continually seeks to improve processes and products and hold staff accountable for quality.
- Initiative - Proactive and acts without being prompted. Don't wait to be told to do or when to do something. Sees a need, takes responsibility and act on it. Make things happen.
- Organizing and Planning - Strong organizing and planning skills that allows highly productive and efficient. Manages time wisely and effectively prioritizes multiple competing tasks. Plans organize and actively manages meetings for max productively.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies problem, solves them, acts decisively and show good judgment. Isolates causes from symptoms, and compile information and alternatives to illustrate problems or issues. Involves others as appropriate and gather information from a variety of sources. Readily commits to action and makes decisions that reflect sound judgment.
- Team Player - Identifies with larger organizational team and role within it. Shares resources, responds to requests from other parts of the organization and supports larger legitimate organizational agendas as more important than local and personal goals.
- Technology Savvy - Uses technology and understands necessity of leveraging it to stay productive and competitive. Proactive in investigating and adopting new technologies to achieve competitive advantage
Qualifications: the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the job.
- Bachelors or MBA Degree preferred. Electrical or RF engineering a plus.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Business Development/Sales manager function in a fast-moving manufacturing environment required
- Knowledge of general processes and procedures of sales and customer service
- Competent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to multi-task.
- Competent in Internet software, Microsoft Office including Word and Excel software.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment
- Experience with Government and ITAR related contracting
- Possess experience working with customers in a technical solutions environment.
- Ability to understand electrical, RF and mechanical needs of the customer
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.