SNI Technology® is one of the fastest growing technology recruitment companies in the country. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire, and a direct-hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
We strive to help clients maintain their corporate strength and focus, while we show our ability to attract top tier technical professionals to supplement or expand their staff. Our recruiting team stays very active in the technology community, so we have specific knowledge of local employment conditions, technical trends, and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology supports your business. We don't tap into the technical community to find the talent you need - we are a part of it.
Whether a system upgrade or a complete software development project is on the agenda; we have proven technology professionals ready to ensure your success.
If you've worked with employment firms in the past, we guarantee you'll notice the positive difference!
SNI Technology offers career opportunities that include a generous compensation package with base salary and monthly bonus; competitive benefits; and 401(k). You also will benefit from a comprehensive training program, robust applicant tracking tools and technology to assist you in developing your business.
The Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop and grow your personal book of business and overall client base by marketing our services for a variety of information technology roles.
- Conduct telephone and in-person meetings with key managers and senior-level executives for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Build SNI Technology's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- 3+ successful experience in IT Consulting/Staff Augmentation
- Comprehensive understanding of technology infrastructure and application development