Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for lead generation, lead qualification, pipeline creation efforts, and closing proposals to grow the Quantum Platform. Quantum is Allegis Global Solution’s cloud-based technology and talent/data advisement services business that allows companies to more effectively get work done by providing access to all forms of workforce talent.
This is an early stage business housed within a multi-billion-dollar recruitment and services company, Allegis Group. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the HCM marketplace, with significant experience selling technology solutions to the Talent Acquisition community.
- Uncover qualified new business opportunities, leverage the company’s expertise, industry profile and knowledge of the industry to contact potential buyers
- Schedule meetings and demonstrations for sales prospects
- Utilize strong critical thinking skills to eagerly generate and cultivate customer relationships
- Track deal cycle and all account activity in SalesForce
- Tenacious and driven, you are truly passionate about helping your customer’s/prospect’s
- Perform as a key member of a fast-paced Sales team
- 3 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through creating new business
- Passion for consultative selling
- Able to think creatively and independently
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable in front of senior leadership and decision makers
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience selling software or services
- Experience selling to C-Suite buyers
- 4-year degree
- CRM experience preferred
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059