Acts as liaison to business units providing technology support. Provides recommendations and supports implementation of new business systems. Assists and trains new staff in software development and Business Analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as liaison to business units for technology systems.
- Reviews and evaluates current systems supporting the business processes.
- Analyzes systems to determine how to obtain better efficiencies and improvements to production and business systems.
- Recommends procedural and business process workflow changes.
- Creates project time lines.
- Works closely with developers to debug internal software applications and updates.
- Tests new software and systems to ensure final goals are met.
- Implements approved changes. Coordinates conducts training for new systems.
- Documents changes to ensure process is accurate and quantifiable.
- Organize and manage the UAT (User Acceptance Testing), support cross-functional teams in the process.
- Train new staff in software development and business analysis on processes and procedures.
- Provide primary support for the User community across all business areas.
- Comply with company rules and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data.
- Implement a commitment to quality philosophy and recommend methods and procedures to reduce cost and/or improve operating efficiency of the department.
- Keep manager/supervisor informed of activities and situations that will impact the achievement of corporate or department goals and objectives.
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the department and company
- College level degree or coursework in programming plus 7 - 10 years related experience in functional area.
- Extensive knowledge of Business Systems that support all Enterprise functions from Quoting to Job Management, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Shipping, Billing and Accounting.
- Problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team player in a team environment
- Knowledge of Printstream (ERP), .NET, MS SQL, C#
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent English language skills is a must
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written