KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional
Business Analysis Manager
Responsible for designing process flows, writing requirements, and testing systems to meet customer needs and contract requirements
Work will focus on implementation of customer contracts including state, federal, and commercial in the healthcare space.
This role will work closely with Implementation Managers and Operations Directors and be the bridge with the technology and reporting teams.
- Team member on cross-functional teams implementing new healthcare contracts for states, federal government, or commercial entities; team member on cross-functional teams for operational projects including business process improvement projects
- Development of process flows for new business opportunities incorporating operations, technology, and reporting;
- Writing business requirements for technology, web sites, and reporting; leading sessions with the operations team to document and review requirements
- Lead User Acceptance Testing during implementations and technology launches including educating operations team members on UAT and coaching them on reporting results
- Develop repeatable organizational standards and processes for process flows, business requirements, and UAT
- Ability to grow with organization including potentially building a team of Operations business analysts
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other education- and experience-related duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical, allied health, business, public health, public administration, hospital administration, business administration, clinical degree, or computer science / math / technical degree
Skills, Knowledge Abilities (SKA)
- Process mapping, business requirements writing, and user acceptance testing
- Ability to work on cross functional initiatives bridging the gap between the business / operations and technology / reporting
- Ability to take a strategy or idea and make it reality through process mapping and requirements writing
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems, good analytical skills, good writing skills
- Ability to develop and execute User Acceptance Testing strategies for system roll-outs during implementations
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make KEPRO successful – contract deliverables, project planning, process development, requirements writing, presentations, training, etc.
- End-to-end thinker – i.e. – what needs to happen to make this initiative successful and ability to call out gaps and risks
- Adaptable to multiple types of project(s) / ability to prioritize and run more than one project at the same time
- Naturally inclined toward process improvement and desire to improve every situation
- Flexibility to work on multiple initiatives and in a changing organization
- Willingness to travel based on project needs; travel may be extensive during implementations
- Operations building, contract implementation, product launch, business analysis, process improvement, consulting
- Health plan operations, medical management, healthcare start-up, services experience
- Experience with healthcare and medical management programs desired
- Experience leading team of business analysts desired
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.