Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace
Our brand marketing objective is to tell our stories to create opportunity by connecting with people and engaging them emotionally. The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development of the AGS brand and for delivering marketing activities that contribute towards the goal of improving brand recognition, trust and ultimately drive purchase intent.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Product Marketing Teams you will play a major role in our content and social media strategies and brand campaigns.
The Brand Marketing Manager will be expected to be as analytical and business savvy as you are creative and curious. You will require strong writing skills to effectively communicate our brand’s message, and data analysis skills, to extract value from reporting tools, keeping management informed by preparing reports, making presentations, interpreting information and making recommendations.
Keeping abreast with marketing trends and competitor activities and the ability to think like a customer are essential in this role.
- Develop, implement and manage the global content strategy to promote the brand and its products and/or services.
- Develop a messaging framework combined with a strong tone of voice that represents our brand’s identity across all channels.
- Ensure a clear and consistent message is being delivered across all channels and measure message delivery.
- Optimize content according to SEO and keyword strategy.
- Create, manage and recycle content ensuring all channels for communication are working to full capacity.
- Coordinate all content efforts (blog, video, white papers, case studies, podcasts, website) with marketing partners with the ownership of a central content calendar.
- Ownership of the external Blog including analysis for insights.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager deliver a Social Media strategy, purpose and activities for all channels.
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Communicate, train and support all marketing teams on social media strategy and innovations.
- Manage brand presence in social networking sites including posting and commenting on relevant blogs.
- Monitor and managing social media content including social listening and responding.
- Monitor trends in social media and the activities of the main competitors in social media.
- Work closely with the Head of Global Marketing on the development of the brand strategy, in terms of market positioning and strategic direction.
- Define PR goals, strategy, and objectives including reputation management, awards, and influencer relations.
- Undertake research to measure reputational performance and report on this.
- Project managing and logistically supporting brand communications campaigns.
- Driving and executing effective internal communications that help deliver the brand marketing strategy for a greater business-wide understanding.
- Manage the brand marketing budget.
- Carry out a regular competitor and customer research.
- Find bloggers, forums, and influencers to work with to build an External Brand Ambassadors network.
- Work closely with and support members of the product and regional marketing teams to drive results through collaboration.
- 3- 5+ years of experience working in brand management.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Strong track record of experience in managing communications.
- Strong communication, negotiation, strategic thinking, and analytical skills Strong understanding of Operate marketing technology products as a Super User and Administrator.
- current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Advanced knowledge across all key aspects of digital marketing including tracking and analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Natural communicator and negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Capable of presenting to a range of audiences with presence and style.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on generating results and increasing engagement.
- Proven ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Ability to perform independently in addition to collaborating within a team environment.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the calendar year.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.