SNI has partnered with a growing company in the restaurant industry seeking an established Brand Manager to join their team. This is a great time to join an organization with rapid growth projection, global brand recognition and upward mobility!
The Brand Manager will serve as a key member of the marketing team, ensuring brand consistency across all platforms, developing and executing key brand strategies for the organization's global market, and providing guidance to digital teams. This position requires candidates with strong leadership and project management abilities, accompanied by an intellectual curiosity and demonstrated desire for ownership of internal processes and strategy execution.
- Design, develop and implement international brand strategy including promotional development, testing, marketing plan creation and national roll out
- Spearhead various research and development initiatives to better understand target audiences
- Analyze sales to identify trends and opportunity for growth across national locations
- Partner with agency and marketing partners to execute marketing strategies
- Provide guidance in design and development of digital strategy including paid, earned, owned & social
- Develop regional and national media plans to include digital, radio and TV
- Manage national marketing budget
- Partner with internal teams including HR, operations, sales and R&D to push marketing initiatives forward internally and externally
- Track performance
- Act as driver for national marketing program initiatives
- 8-10 years' of marketing experience within restaurant, food & beverage or retail industry
- Multi-cultural marketing experience highly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Experience developing promotion/product strategy and recommending marketing plans to company executives
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience partnering with digital team to design and implement digital strategy across multiple platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- Deadline driven and detail oriented to push marketing initiatives forward through internal and external partnership
Interested and qualified applicants should apply directly for immediate consideration.