Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Proposal Writer’s core responsibilities are to manage prospective clients’ formal requests for proposals from receipt to submission. The role involves engaging subject matter experts across the business and writing compelling responses to help accelerate the growth of AGS.
The role involves operating as a business partner with Sales, Operations and Finance partners across the region and globe on large managed service and procurement outsourcing opportunities in the talent management industry.
The Proposal Writer is customer-focused and able to successfully manage all facets of the proposal process under tight deadlines, including project management, response writing, stakeholder management, editing/proofing, document production and quality control.
The Proposal Writer should quickly grasp win themes, developed in partnership with Business Development, Solutions and Operations, and compellingly articulate these in writing for an external audience.
- Project managing the bid process from RFx receipt through to submission and hand off to Ops/Implementation to ensure a consistently high-quality end product in line with client requirements and AGS strategy
- Writing proposals and related documentation for AGS MSP, services procurement (SOW) and associated product offerings
- Shaping opportunity win themes with sales, solutions and operations from pre-tender receipt through to negotiation stage
- Collaborating with the pitch development team to (or, where they are not assigned; to directly) manage and build pitch decks based on proposal content and requirements
- Championing specific customer needs during bid development sessions, pitch deck development, and the bid process generally
- Working with key stakeholders to build a compelling, differentiated offer
- Ensuring client-facing output adheres to corporate visual brand and general high-quality standards
- Facilitating and running gate and proposal development calls
- Actively participating in the development of new solutions and proposal ideas
- Peer reviewing and feeding back on other team members’ RFxs
- Managing production, distribution and control of documents
- Maintaining and enhancing proposal response database (Qvidian)
- Documenting own bid activity (in outline) through Salesforce CRM system
- Native or high fluency levels of written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines
- Highly organized working method
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with, and coordinate input from a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- High levels of grammatical, spelling and formatting accuracy
- Strong team player, with ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Proven skills in producing and editing content in a business environment
- Advanced user of MS Word and PowerPoint in accordance with corporate brand guidelines
- Competent user of Excel
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and thrive in a pressurized, deadline-driven environment
Desirable Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Managed Service, Services Procurement or recruitment knowledge / experience
- Knowledge of proposal automation software
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.