Our client in McLean Virginia is immediately hiring for a Benefits Manager to fill in for a six month contract assignment. This is a full time opportunity. Qualified candidates will have an interview scheduled within 48 hours of resume submission.
- Extensive knowledge of benefit program design and implementation methods.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws relating to benefits (ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, ACA).
- 5 to 7 years related benefits experience in administering and coordinating company sponsored health and welfare benefit and programs with a large, multi-location, multi-national employer.
- Knowledge of Workday a plus.
- Lead and manage the administration of all employee benefits for both domestic and international employees including: plan design, benefits broker management, reporting and communication.
- Manage and lead the implementation of a new company benefits program and new Workday benefits platform.
- Develop census data and solicit insurance companies for quotations. Evaluate quotations and make recommendations to management.
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal legislation related to benefits, including preparation of required notices, Form 5500s and Summary Annual Reports (SARs).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.