If you're looking to grow your career as a BA/Project Manager, SNI Technology has an opportunity in the IT industry that you may want to check out. To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership. The full-time BA/Project Manager will work in Orlando, Florida. Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
How you will make an impact
- Responsible for project documentation as needed during the duration of the project
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding and communicating stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members and manage requirements accordingly to help reach the goals for our stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, project demonstrations and other project related meetings
- Coordinate, collaborate and facilitate delivery of project objectives
- Identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
- Act as a liaison between business and IT to distinguish wants from needs and to move initiatives forward
- Ensure sponsors stay informed with accurate timely information to make decisions
- Negotiate conflicts and remove impediments
- Activity planning, sequencing activities and developing schedules
- Managing project risks and issues
- Monitoring project activities and reporting progress on a regularly
- Working with vendors may be within the scope of projects
- Providing team leadership to keep the team motivated, focused and meeting milestones on time.
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager with some business analyst