We are seeing increased demand from our clients for Audit and IT Audit professionals. Our goal is to help you find a great consulting project!
- Maintain existing process documentation
- Analyze and identify process improvements
- Assist process-owners in completing quarterly certifications for SOX compliance
- Ability to clearly summarize technical data for written and verbal presentation to management.
IT Audit Duties:
- Perform audit or security tests on enterprise-wide applications, systems, processes and control environments
- Review and test general controls for system development, data center operations and security, data base management and security.
- Determine the effectiveness of controls over individual application systems
- Ensure that information contained within an IT system is accessible by authorized personnel only.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology.
- Minimum 8 years' experience including a mix of public accounting (Big 4 experience a plus) and industry Audit and IT Audit experience.
- ERP experience (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Essbase)
- Microsoft Excel and Access experience
- Independent thinker with strong communication skills who can drive change.
- Strong organizational and communication skills - both oral and written;
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative; Ability to think and act independently.
If you feel you qualify and are interested, please reach out to me at 952-345-3428 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].