$50,000.00 to $65,000.00 per year
The Creative Group is currently hiring for an Associate Product Manager in BRASELTON GEORGIA. This is direct hire opportunity. As an Associate Product Manager you will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day product management, new product development, and marketing of the product line. This includes leading new product initiatives and product launch, conducting market and end-user research, specifying product design criteria, assisting with planning and execution of promotions, as well as other strategic objectives.
Manages the new product development initiatives based on trades assigned including preparing strategy, expert in trades, competitive analysis, target customer/end-user and trade, end-user insights to resolve unmet needs and pain points, budgetary estimates, product design and merchandising criteria.
- Lead market research initiatives including job site visits, store visits, ethnographic, internet based and other effective techniques to discover unmet needs leading to products innovation.
- Drive the execution of new product launches, including well planned merchandising and marketing initiatives appropriate for each channel or customer as needed.
- Clearly understand the home center/retail and independent channels, identify all new opportunities and prioritize based on internal product plans and strategy.
- Liaison with Sales Management in development of line review strategies, customer presentations, programs, pricing, and key customer special event activities, as well as participate in key account line reviews as required.
- Research macro-economic and market trends to support new product direction and selling activities.
- Market analysis including share, customer segmentation and product landscape insights for use in selling and internal planning activities
- Pneumatic Tool Experience is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Working knowledge of new product development, design, and marketing.
- Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Experience working directly with key customers in a dynamic and professional manner
- Detail-oriented self-starter, able to manage own time effectively and meet deadlines within a highly dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated planning, organization, work prioritization skills, as well as proficiency in working on multiple projects and meeting goals.
Please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$50,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing