Sanofi/Genzyme Oncology Patient and Provider program offers a comprehensive set of services that support patients, their caregivers, and healthcare providers. The Program provides support to patients on product education, access to therapy. The Program’s operations team provides support to healthcare providers by helping their patient’s access therapy as quickly as possible. The Support program services are provided by a contracted business partner that is managed by Sanofi/Genzyme and our alliance partner, Regeneron.
The Associate Director, Oncology Patient and Provider Services reports to the Head of Oncology Patient Access and Reimbursement.
- Management of the clinical and operations workforce at the contracted business partner
- Assist with Management of Quality Programs
- Develop and implement new programs and processes to support our strategic priorities
- Ensuring SOPS are up to date and accurate
- Work with the Field to identify and resolve issues
The Associate Director, when working in partnership with Regeneron our alliance partner, will be responsible for:
- Working with cross-functional colleagues to ensure alignment with commercial strategy/objectives and to implement and oversee new programs that optimize the Support program service offering.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to optimize the promotion of the Patient Support programs
Overseeing the training of Sanofi/Genzyme commercial teams to ensure optimal communication and pull-through of services in the field; supports upcoming launches of new products
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- 5-7 years previous leadership experience in a patient services and/or marketing function / and or Market Access in a specialty market
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including; building strong working relationships, and managing and resolving conflicts.
- Strong analytic skills to evaluate trends and identify opportunities for program improvements. Demonstrates initiative, teamwork and accountability.
- Superb communication skills; oral and written, including presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to change and react constructively in a high-energy and fast paced environment.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Oncology experience a plus
- Buy and Bill experience a plus
- Experience with customer relationship marketing programs
This position is based in Cambridge, MA.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.