As a Assistant Project Manager you are responsible for managing and coordinating activities associated with projects that are typically short-term, department focused and/or low to medium risk, scope and complexity or work is completed under guidance. RFI's submittals, Change Orders.
Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following:
• Gathers and documents project requirements
• Tracks and reports project and budget status, identifies project/production issues and escalates to avoid project delays
• Schedules problem reviews and follows up on assigned actions
• Arranges and/or delivers training; documents processes and procedures
• Updates documents, reports, and/or group information posted on Web sites;
• Serves as point of contact for project information and updates.
• Assist in processing invoices, review installation completion photos and paperwork, manage audit folders.
• Create reports as needed. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.