Assistant Program Manager / Deputy Program Manager (Aviation, Defense, & Telecommunications Hardware)
- Long-term, Full-time
- Salary: 70,000 - 85,000/Yr
- Columbia, MD area
- Support program controls such as scheduling and planning and coordination of costs, milestones, quality aspects and resources
- Track costs, schedules and technical performance of programs/projects or subsystems of major programs/projects.
- Provide support to Senior Program Manager
- Create and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules
- Develop Bill of Materials with engineering lead inputs and initiate
- Provide support in the development of the Program Management Plan, resource plans, Integrated Schedule and Performance Measurement Baseline
- Support monthly status reporting, scheduling, and internal and external program reviews
- B.S. in Business OR Engineering OR applicable years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate progress and problems to appropriate personnel
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical management
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer
- Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- This is an opportunity for someone with long term interest in Program Management to work under a Senior Program Manager with the opportunity to eventually take on programs of their own one day!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.