Summary: Our client is seeking an Assistant Controller to join their team. The Assistant Controller will oversee general accounting, financial reporting, external and internal audits, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed assets. The Assistant Controller provides guidance and recommendations to management for complex accounting issues and developments in accordance with current US GAAP.
- Bachelors Degree in accounting required
- 10-15 years of experience required
- CPA required
- Big 4 or large regional experience to the manager level required
- Strong technical accountant
- Experience leading and managing an accounting team
- Experience working at a large company
To apply, please send resumes
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 66005 when responding to this ad.