We are now hiring Assistant Directors! We are looking for energetic candidates who are interested in teaching and working as an administrator in an early childhood setting.
Rainbow Child Care Center’s (now a KinderCare Education brand) focus is on providing a “home away from home” environment, incorporating innovative curriculum which supports children by building their confidence through hands-on exploration.
We offer competitive benefits; medical, dental, vision and supplemental coverage. We also offer 401(k), paid time off as soon as 90 days of employment and a great child care discount. Because of our growth, extensive promotional opportunities are potentially available.
• Assistant Directors are full time teachers and are expected to learn and/or participate in the following:
• Assist Program Center Director with recruiting, interviewing, checking references, extending initial offers, and conducting orientations
• Assist with scheduling staff to ensure proper staff child ratios
• Assist with conducting staff meetings
• Function as a leader who is cooperative and committed to the concept of team spirit; willing to share ideas, time and services, thereby helping others to achieve their very best
• Assist/coach teachers in the classroom whenever necessary
• Assume director duties in absence of Director