Art Director - Sr.Compensation:
The Creative Group has an exciting new opportunity for Art Directors currently in the Atlanta area! One of our clients in the Marketing/PR industry is in need of an Art Director. This contract is the perfect opportunity for any Art Directors in Atlanta who are looking for a short-term opportunity to help lead a cross-functional team. If you want to be a part of a new dynamic team while remaining hands-on in a design role, apply today!
- Lead the concept, design and execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives
- Direct illustrators, photographers and production artists on projects
- Take charge of the development of artistic marketing and promotional materials, which could potentially include radio, print, or television advertisements
- Create presentations and project plans, meet with clients, and ensure successful online representation of client brands, including sophisticated website design, user interface and interactive campaigns
- Interact with copywriters to develop strategies for advertising campaigns
Interested Art Directors should send resumes and portfolios to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration.
- Relevant experience in an agency or corporation
- Background in team management
- Portfolio showing strong knowledge of design software applications
- Keen eye for detail in visual design
- Ability to work across both digital and print mediums
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Consultant, Design, Marketing