• Visionary, creative, and intuitive; ability to translate marketing objectives and technical product information into compelling conceptual visuals.
• Open to influence and inspiration while dedicated to telling the audience a clear story.
• Strong knowledge of principles of print, design theory, color theory, typography, and product design.
• Meticulous attention to detail; ability to work independently and as part of a team; ability to conduct and handle multiple projects within tight deadlines; leadership skills; and willingness to do whatever is asked.
• Cutting-edge software skills, including superior skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, multimedia programs, etc.
• Excellent communication skills with internal clients. Bachelor’s degree in fine art, communications, graphic design, graphic media, or similar.
• Experience developing entire creative campaigns delivered through print assets such as catalogues, brochures, magazines, manuals, etc.
• Experience developing creative concepts and projects in technically dense products compared to “hip” or short-term deliverables – i.e Designing a brochure with 100+ pages vs. Designing a Digital campaign for a clothing company.
if you're interested in this opportunity and match at least 80% of the qualifications above, forward your most updated portfolio and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
– Portfolio is required to be considered -, upon successful review you will be sent back a questionnaire as first round selection process.
We are committed to reviewing and evaluating each applicant’s qualifications, and highly encourage you to forward your application to the email above instead of applying through this platform in order to facilitate selection process. A $600 referral bonus is also offered upon successful placement if you prefer to refer a candidate.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$80,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing