This Architectural Project Manager Position Features:
Great Pay to $85K
Immediate need for architectural project manager seeking a GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!
Major purpose and functions of the position.
Reviews, coordinates, and develops construction documents for all new, relocation, and expansion projects within assigned geographic area. Assists Real Estate in initial layout options, and assists Store Construction with architectural and store planning issues. Assists Property Management, Operations and Logistics on the stores daily operational needs. Communicates with landlords, landlord's architects and general contractors on construction documents, store designs, construction, design criteria and field construction issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Primary responsibilities listed in order of importance
• Totally involved in each project beginning with the store selection process until the store is open.
• Reviews LOI and lease criteria language for work responsibilities.
• Manages and coordinates outsourced architectural, structural and MEP consultants on all projects within assigned geographic area with regards to the development of construction documents.
• Reviews and modifies as-built surveys and landlord drawings for each assigned project.
• Consults with landlords and their architects for the use of their architectural drawings, if required.
• Works closely with Store Construction to insure high quality standards are obtained in construction documents in order to minimize store construction costs.
• Works closely with Store Planning to help create functional fixture plans and also help maintain and update current standards.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications - Summary of knowledge, experience and education required.
• Architectural and Store planning experience
• Associates degree in Architectural Design and/or Building and Construction and previous job experience at an architectural firm.
• Thorough knowledge of commercial construction practices including applicable building code and ADA law
• Strong interpersonal, communicational, and organizational skills.
• Proficient in AutoCad and Architectural Desktop
• Ability to plan, organize and direct fast pace retail design and construction projects.
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a architectural project manager today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.