• 4-5 years of patternmaking/Technical Design experience.
• Excellent computer tech pack development skills. Ability to translate style/construction details via spec & illustration format.
• Excellent Illustrator skills (Ai – In Design)
• Excellent understanding of garment and fabric construction – Ability to weigh in on in key decision-making milestone meetings, offering best in class working solutions to improve product, process or cycle time.
• Strong understanding of pattern corrections, Optitex , & Lectra software.
• Strong communication skills, problem solving/analytical abilities, and time management skills).
• PLM experience preferred.
• Acute concentration to garment quality and detail. Prior experience with Garment Specification software a plus
• Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PLM, Illustrator Suite (In-Design), Photoshop,etc.
2 years formal education in patterns, specification, or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your current resume to Jen Scholten at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Consultant, Design, Marketing