Join a great team of Analytics Consultants with a major financial institution.
Location: Chandler, AZ. (101 and Price) or N. Phoenix (I-17 and Cactus)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6am - 6pm (40 work schedule of your choice)
Job Description: Analytics Consultant
- Responsible for developing business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analyses and projects for a department or functional area.
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
Qualifications for Analytics Consultant:
- Must have advanced skills in SQL Coding or SAS analytics or other software used for data mining and root cause analytics.
- 2+ years reporting, documentation, business analysis and analytical experience
- Banking and Financial Services Experience is a huge plus!
- A degree is preferred, but NOT a must - Bachelor's degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 1 + years of related industry experience will be considered
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.