- Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers and internal stakeholders.
- Manage regular analyst engagements, including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events.
- Provide strategic guidance to product strategy and product marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input.
- Manage the creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements.
- Contribute to sales strategies based on analyst recommendations and perspectives.
- Manage all aspects of preparing and executing a Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, IDC.
- MarketScape or equivalent research from smaller AR firms.
- Read analysts’ published research and social media posts, summarize and provide recommendations for engagement and next steps.
- Work with product marketing and product management teams to drive the right intelligence, extract product messaging and create strategies to win mind share and positioning with Analysts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of analyst relations/communications/product marketing experience in the tech industry, preferably project management software/SaaS.
- Ability to think creatively - work with Development, PR and Product Marketing and analyze and translate appropriate information.
- Know how to explain complex subjects in a simple way that people can understand.
- Ability to create and tell a simple customer oriented or benefit driven value proposition.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Experience working directly with executives, product management, public relations and product marketing functions.
- Ability to develop metrics, build executive summaries, and communicate business and technology insights.
- Demonstrated ability to form authentic, trust-based relationships with analysts, clients and colleagues.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to juggle multiple deliverables while delivering results for positive positioning and favorable ratings with analysts and influencers.
- Power user with project management software and other productivity tools in order to understand the pain points of our customers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.