This position is titled - 'Marketing Manager - Advisor Recruiting'
Who You Are
You thrive in a dynamic creative culture and can change direction quickly and comfortably. You have a passion for building brands and taking customer-insight driven marketing to a new level. You are eager to utilize your strategy and management skills to benefit our customers and impact our business. You thrive in a collaborative work environment, leading strategic project initiatives. You are a high-energy marketer with an enthusiastic and results-oriented approach, seeking business impact through customer-focused marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
The Advisor Recruiting Marketing Manager within the Business Marketing team is responsible for developing and telling a story about CUNA Mutual Group's capabilities with regard to our Financial Advisor segment. You'll create the industry marketing strategy and plan on behalf of this effort and manage all marketing activities and resources that support it. You will leverage your ever-expanding marketing competencies and industry knowledge in pursuit of the successful achievement of objectives. You'll partner with marketing leaders, business leaders, sales, human resources, creative teams and outside agencies to ensure marketing goals are met.
- Understand financial advisor motivators and key decision points when changing firms
- Develop and apply an in-depth understanding of financial advisor retention and loyalty drivers
- Define the program potential and opportunities
- Monitor industry trends (e.g., industry regulations, technology trends, macroeconomic conditions, business processes, challenges) and terminology, and act as an industry subject matter expert
- Define, edit or curate content in the industry vernacular (e.g., playbooks, case studies, blog posts)
- Map out the decision-making journey to improve results and onboarding
- Identify key prospects based on defined personas
- Build relevant content for advisor consideration, both inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Collaborate with sales, and human resources to develop a well-defined recruiting and marketing plan.
- Leverage competitive insights to identify opportunities to differentiate and learn Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing with emphasis on development of marketing strategies and multi-channel marketing management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop, manage and execute strategic marketing plans and budgets
- Demonstrated experience collecting data, creating action plans and implement process changes
- Demonstrated experience in planning and directing external vendors
- Demonstrated effective communication, interpersonal, relationship building, customer service skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% as needed for team meetings and agency connectivity.
Additional Knowledge Preferred
- Experience/knowledge of broker dealer, advisor and/or financial services industry is preferred
- Marketing planning/strategy/approach related to understanding the financial advisor role, motivators and behaviors
- Regulatory/legal trends
- Messaging/positioning platform creation
- Company brand/value proposition
- Sales methodology
- Financial Advisor teaming concepts
- Sales organization structures, both direct and indirect channels * Multi-touch, integrated program building
Ideally this person will have previous experience working in a wealth management/advisor marketing capacity.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.