Our client is looking for an Active Directory Advanced Administration/almost Engineer level to support a large migration project.
o Windows Server 2012-(min version)- or Windows 2016 or 2019
o Doman Controllers
o Enhanced Administrative Center
o GPO-Group Policy Objects
Daily work activities/tasking:
Microsoft Active Directory Support in the areas of production support, monitoring, maintenance, administration/operations, troubleshooting, and integration. Resources must have the ability to provide support and serve as a technical escalation point of contact for complex problems related to Active Directory. Experience with Active Directory Monitoring, Microsoft SCOM, Maintenance, GPO, and PowerShell is required. Experience in the areas of networking, small-scale technical project management, documentation, and metrics reporting is highly desired.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support for resolution of complex problems listed below related to Microsoft Active Directory:
- Windows Server 2012-(min version)- or Windows 2016 or 2019 (build and support)
- Doman Controllers
- Enhanced Administrative Center
- GPO-Group Policy Objects
- Participate in assigned projects as a key member of project team and provide engineering-level support in the area of Active Directory.
- Perform Health and Capacity-monitoring of Active Directory.
- Collect and analyze capacity data for planning or proactive resolution of issues.
- Resolve findings from various AD assessments including Health, Security, and Vulnerability.
- Perform configuration changes to resolve issues or support projects.
- Participate in Active Directory integration/migration projects as needed.
- Manage internal projects related to system deployments, upgrades, or updates.
- Document processes/procedures & problem resolutions.
- Participate in 24×7 On-Call Support rotation as scheduled. If requested.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.