Accounts Receivable Manager, Revenue Cycle
The Intersect Group is partnering with a large and growing medical organization in Atlanta for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for growth and development while working in a fun and rewarding environment!
What You Will Be Doing as an Accounts Receivable Manager:
- Effectively manage and mentor collections staff with a hands-on approach; assist with interview and hiring process of staff
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate processing of receivables, billing, and claims
- Review existing procedures and initiate improvements; drive standardization of revenue cycle practices across division
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting to reflect progress, issues, and plans
- Maintain open communication with multiple locations to ensure AR standards are met and guidelines are followed
Requirements for the Accounts Receivable Manager:
- 5+ years of AR Managerial experience in medical setting
- BA or BS in related field preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Multistate medical billing experience with knowledge of state-specific policies and regulations
- Strong reporting skills
- Detail-oriented and goal-driven
- Intermediate Excel skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67081 when responding to this ad.