Our client in Herndon VA is immediately hiring for an AP Manager to join their growing team. This is a full-time permanent role and pay will vary based on years of experience. Qualified candidates will have an interview scheduled within 48 hours of resume submission.
- 5+ years of AP Management experience
- 10+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of Costpoint and Excel experience
- Experienced managing the monthly and annual accounts payable close process.
- Account reconciliation and 1099 reporting experience
- Manage all facets of the accounts payable department
- Coordinate and schedules accounts payable related events required for semi-weekly payment processing, monthly and annual closings
- Ensure the integrity of accounts payable system files and the accounts payable integrations to the general ledger
- Work directly with internal and external auditors to facilitate audit requirements and insure audit efficiency
- Identify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Ensure compliance with and continually improve internal controls
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.