ACCOUNTING MANAGER - Atlanta
Now recruiting on behalf of growing Atlanta based tech company for an experienced Accounting Manager.
This critical role will have diverse responsibilities that include: month end close, revenue recognition, staff supervision, GAAP compliance, driving best practices, audit support, financial reporting, internal controls and ad hoc analysis.
The company offers competitive benefits, a great culture, and the opportunity for ongoing career development. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and be part of a fun team!
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- CPA designation preferred
- Management experience
- 5-8+ years' recent, relevant experience in accounting, including experience managing Accounting staff
- Experience with ASC 606 (Revenue Recognition)
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Track record of driving process improvements.
- History of job stability required for consideration
Local candidates only, please.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See more of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs/
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 71591 when responding to this ad.