$85000.00 to $93000.00 yearly
Local company is in growth mode and the team keeps growing so in the process of building more layers to the management team. Seeking an individual that is a great mentor and can develop the team through the growth (which is organic and through acquisition). The culture of this company is outstanding and progressive. Everything is driven through efficiencies. Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA with public accounting experience is preferred, strong leadership skills as well as computer and communication skills. If you meet these requirements, e-mail your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
. Also reach out to Gale McGuire, Senior Vice President, at 520-584-3480.
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Analyze Financial Statements experience
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$85,000.00 - $93,000.00 /Year