$70000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the accounting function of our business. This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to work for an established and growing company.
• Prepare and record complex journal entries including allocation entries, accruals, deferred revenue, prepaid amortizations, intercompany entries, etc.
• Oversee all aspects of the accounting area including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Credit & Collection and General Ledger.
• Ensure the monthly, quarterly and year-end close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle, including preparation and review of all Balance Sheet reconciliations and key accruals.
• Review customer contracts, sales orders and purchase orders to assess proper revenue recognition and deferred cost treatment.
• Lead, train, develop, motivate and evaluate accounting staff in order to maintain a high level of employee commitment and competence for sustained and self-reliant performance and achievement of the business platform and the company goals.
• Develop, drive and improve internal policies & procedures to ensure compliance and the highest integrity of the Company’s results.
• Work cross-functionally with other departments to increase financial reporting accuracy.
• Ad hoc projects as required
***For immediate consideration please forward resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Bachelor's in Accounting/Finance required; CPA/MBA a plus
• 4-6 years of accounting experience preferred
• Strong understanding of accounting theory/GAAP and ability to perform research as necessary
• Relevant industry experience, building or distribution or real estate industry preferred
• Must be detail oriented, and technically minded
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritize
• Strong research and reconciliation skills required
• Proficient use of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel required
• Experience with learning new financial accounting systems
• Knowledge and exposure to multi-company organizations a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$70,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year