SNI Financial is partnered with a professional services company that is hiring an Accounting Manager to join their accounting department. This individual will be responsible for overseeing corporate accounting, financial reporting, and process improvements. In addition, this individual will be responsible for leading a small accounting team and ensuring their success. The company offers competitive benefits, generous PTO policy, career advancement opportunities, profit sharing, and great work-life balance.
- Oversee financial reporting functions by preparing financial statements for the firm's different entities and ensuring accuracy for documentation processes
- Prepare analysis and explain variances and assist with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Work closely with the external auditors to support the yearly audit
- Manage corporate accounting functions by ensuring balance sheet reconciliations and month end close functions are accurate and done in a timely matter
- Develop and implement best practices to streamline and automate accounting processes
- Manage a small team of accounting professionals
- Work closely with other departments on maintaining financial and accounting information, process improvements, and supporting schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is highly preferred, must be CPA eligible
- 5+ years of experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Previous experience leading projects and working under deadlines
- Ability to lead and motivate a team