- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience. CPA/MBA is a plus, but not required.
- Standard costs experience highly preferred
- Background working with Annual Physical Inventory and inventory analysis
- Proficiency in journal entries
- Demonstrated knowledge of Bank Account Reconciliation
- Previous experience working with Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) and reviewing the work of accounting staff.
- Budget forecasting experience preferred
- Good understanding of Navision and advanced Microsoft Excel
- Month end closings experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of cash management
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Amanda Howell at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or call 707-578-3355.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.