ACCOUNTING MANAGER - Atlanta
Now recruiting on behalf of fast growing tech company headquartered in Atlanta for an experienced Accounting Manager. This key role will have diverse responsibilities that include: month end close, GAAP compliance, driving best practices, Accounts Payable, bank reconciliations, cash applications, journal entries, Accounts Receivable, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, and ensuring internal controls are in place. The Accounting Manager will also help as the team migrates from multiple accounting systems to one ERP (NetSuite).
The company offers competitive benefits, an outstanding culture, and the opportunity for ongoing career development. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and be part of a fun, fast paced, energetic team with a very cool office environment!
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- CPA designation considered helpful
- 6+ years' recent, relevant experience in accounting, including experience with month end close, AP, AR, reconciliations, variance analysis, journal entries
- Experience with large ERP systems and advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Preference given to those with Netsuite expertise.
- Track record of driving process improvements.
- Willingness to help wherever needed.
- History of job stability required for consideration
Local candidates only, please.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See more of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs/
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73320 when responding to this ad.