* Support the financial accounting team ensuring timely execution of accounting processes in an effective manner and in compliance with Company policies, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and U.S. GAAP and applicable federal reporting requirements
* Oversees, monitors and works to improve accounting procedures, internal controls and database management
* Coordinate between external audit firm and members including deliverables such as financial statement preparation, audit time lines and issue resolution.
* Ensures that the financial results are presented accurately and timely; with corresponding analytics
* Responsible for preparation of memorandums around technical topics and liaison with other offices on technical accounting topics.
* Responsible for annual and quarterly review of regulatory reporting requirements.
* Responsible for monitoring of income tax requests from external consultants and internal tax teams
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
* 5-8 years' experience in public accounting
* Sarbanes Oxley (internal control) experience
* Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with peers and business as well as upper management.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.