$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking an ambitious and experienced Accounting Manager for an immediate opening at a dynamic, innovative Industrial company. As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is based in the Long Beach, California area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed!
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
Compensation for the Accounting Manager is $70,000 to $80,000 DOE plus very competitive benefits including 80% covered medical, dental, vision for employee and dependants. For confidential consideration, please send this job reference number (00460-0011119788) to your direct hire recruiter with Robert Half Finance & Accounting. If you're not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Command of general ledger
- General ledger experience desired
- 10+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year