- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Financial auditing experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Direct Supervision
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP Accounting
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Strong problem-solving skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.