Apply your accounting expertise for an influential company as an Accounting Manager. This position is available for immediate occupancy and offered through Robert Half Finance. As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. An integral part of this position is establishing and scaling company accounting and finance operations. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. Located in the Auburn, Maine area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
. If you are currently working with a recruiter at Robert Half; please reach out to them directly.
How you will make an impact
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Work closely with FP&A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Proven technical skills
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Non-profit fund accounting experience
- General familiarity with financial reporting
- Adeptness in auditing
- Fund accounting experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of general ledger
- Deep understanding of month end closings
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial auditing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- CPA or MBA preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.