$55000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Are you a talented Accounting Manager? You might be the candidate Robert Half Finance is looking for to work with a successful Non-Profit organization that will recognize your efforts. You might be a good fit for this position if you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. If you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations, you will be preferred for this position. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Kansas City, Missouri area. If you or someone you know would be interested in this Accounting Manager role, please contact me directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or at 913-451-1733.
How you will make an impact
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Grant accounting experience highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sage Intacct
- General familiarity with Monthly Financial Statements
- Foundational knowledge in Deferred Revenue
- Journal entries experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Bank Account Reconciliation
- Solid understanding of month end closings
- Adeptness in Microsoft Excel
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year