$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Manager in Holland, MI. The best part of the opportunity is that it is with a global company but with a local territory office that offers more of a local team feel! The Accounting Manager will report to a CFO that sits at the company's HQ off site. As the Accounting Manager, responsibilities will include month-end close reporting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, among other duties. Although the company outsources HR, the Accounting Manager will serve as the HR contact on-site for immediate needs. The ideal Accounting Manager will be someone who is not opposed to wearing multiple hats and helping where needed, someone who looks to get along with their fellow office staff as well. Don’t miss out! Email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Deep understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Month end closings experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in financial reporting
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year