$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Management Resources Salaried Professionals Service is now hiring talented Accounting Managers to work in the greater Cincinnati Area (NO TRAVEL other than in Southwest Ohio). Management Resources, the Senior Consulting arm of Robert Half, is currently looking for great Accounting Managers to join our Permanent Consulting team known as the Salaried Professional Services (SPS).
The Accounting Manager will have the following essential duties and responsibilities:
• Execute day-to-day accounting operations, including but not limited to the month-end close, journal entries, AP remittance, and related projects & initiatives, as practicable.
• Analyze monthly financial reports by the reporting units as well as the financial statement consolidation. Create adjusting and accruing journal entries based on the developed analyses and comparison worksheets.
• Perform and review multi-state sales and use tax filings.
• Oversee various license and permit files including monthly, quarterly, and annual.
• Assist with annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes to optimize business decision-making.
• Assist the Controller to establish and maintain a seamless system in order to utilize and optimize all available options and links between the clients’ operating systems.
• Troubleshoot any data entry or other system errors and coordinate with the technical support team when necessary.
• Monitor Accounts Payable Aging on a weekly basis to ensure all vendors are kept current.
• Create custom worksheets and reports as requested.
• Work with the CPA Firm on income tax preparation as well as third party auditors in a productive and efficient manner.
If interested in learning more about this Full Time Consulting position or other consulting opportunities with Robert Half Management Resources, please email or call Resource Specialist, Sean Whitford at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 5+ years of experience
• Strong computer literacy and ability to generate reports quickly (Large ERP experience a plus)
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience with a multi-site retail company a plus
• Proven management and supervisory experience
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills.
•CPA Preferred but not required
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year