The Account Recruiting Manager is responsible for acting as a direct liaison between company and client. They are responsible for providing coaching, engaging in team development tasks, and implementing company and client strategies to increase efficiency and activity. They will manage a team of recruiting professionals in achieving key performance indicators of their role. The Account Recruiting Manager responds to internal correspondence along with that of the client to identify successes and corrective actions with areas of opportunity.
• Own Client and Associate Retention, including developing recruiting & service plan for new clients
• Correlate client communication related to recruitment needs with Recruiting team (such as change in job order, start date, interview, assignment completions
• Develop strategic recruiting plan for office such as local networking with colleges, vets, etc.
• Recruit by sourcing, screening, interviewing and recruiting talent via traditional and non-traditional resources.
• Oversee Recruiters and Administrative functions in for the account to ensure efficiency and achieve desired results (includes management of staff who support the workload in these functions) along with maintaining compliance with client parameters and expectations.
• Maintain accuracy and integrity of Enterprise systems and databases
• Maintain accuracy and integrity of MSP Portals and VMS systems
• Client Satisfaction – Through Weekly Client Service Call and in-person check ins (when applicable).
• Attend client and supplier meeting, town halls and requisition calls
• Expand client relationships by adding placements and increasing gross profit in current accounts
• Track and communicate goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Responsible for clearly identifying client hiring needs and using independent judgement to make hiring decision based on your understanding of client requirements and candidate fit.
Preferred Education and Experience
• 5 +years staffing recruiting experience
• Experience in managing direct reports (hourly or salaried)
• Proven success in increasing gross profit in current accounts
• Experience developing and executing customer retention programs
• Experience with ATS/CRM/VMS
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite and internet search engines
• Experience with social media recruiting