* Pro-actively engaging with all of your OEM client stakeholders, to ensure they're informed on the latest product releases, software updates and marketing initiatives available from GForces
* Grow revenue through ensuring that our products and services are presented in alignment with the client's strategic goals. These include provisions for Live Chat, Marketing, lead conversion tools, our proprietary software platform and other services
* Analyze analytics and BI data to make informed recommendations and suggestions to your customers
* Understand customer strategic objectives and tailor packages and services to support them.
* Accurate management of CRM records, including detailed notes on the customer relationship, contact points, products and monthly opportunity and invoicing
* Confidently present GForces, our products and services in an articulate manner to both your OEM client and their retailers
* Develop excellent customer relationships both internally and externally that galvanize ongoing business opportunities
* Providing weekly status reports for retailers where required by collating weekly activity relating to outstanding projects & technical support calls
* Support regular, structured customer review meetings to enhance communication, highlight ROI and ensure that the account is well managed with strong relationships
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reporting and insight
* Excellent communication and client services skills
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data constructively to improve the performance of client's digital strategy. Attention to detail is key in this role.
* An understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) based products and the benefits of solution-based products
* Automotive background would be very beneficial
* A passion for digital marketing and the ability to clearly demonstrate the benefits of online activity vs. traditional marketing methods
* Ability to successfully and productively resolve problems in order to meet targets and expectations
* Ability to drive the conception and development of innovative, engaging, on-brief digital ideas for clients
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.