The primary role for this role is to serve customers for component purchases, assisting buyers and engineers at electronics OEMs and contract manufacturers with their electronic component needs. This position is a combination of sales, engineering, and administrative activities and is the support person for everything that happens within the assigned territory/account base. The person that fills this role needs to consistently exceed revenue expectations with existing customers while also finding and developing new customers.
* Drive significant revenue growth
* Learn new information as it relates to changing product lines, new product introductions, and ad campaigns. Participate in product trainings, understanding and become fluent in understanding certain technical aspects of the products to help better identify and recommend solutions to the customer.
* Participate in sales trainings as required.
* Coordinate all customer inquiries and leads that come into the office with appropriate resource necessary to meet customer's need
* Develops and maintains positive customer relations; coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
* Utilize ERP system for storage of customer data, quoting, and order management
* Works with internal teams to resolve all production issues (forecasting, scheduling, and shipping/invoicing) to ensure highest level of supply continuity
* Creates and maintains a variety of reports (opportunity, backlog, and forecast) analyzes data and makes recommendations to resolve gaps.
* Assists Sales Management and team in all aspects of supporting the customer.
* Assisting customers and when needed, distributors with sample requests, follow up on programs, and tracking the design status
* Frequent dialogue with Manufacturer Rep partners (where applicable) in order secure design wins and close purchase orders that support revenue expectations
* Coordinate OEM forecast monthly, quarterly, and annually
* Work with Rep channel in territories that we have coverage or contact customer directly on pending quotes and provide status to the field sales team involved in the account.
* Performs administrative functions and other tasks as assigned.
* Responsible for entering and processing sales quotations, entering customer purchase orders and all functions required to support ongoing business with customer base.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.